Petmoo.com – We are extremely excited to extend our First Annual Scholarship to all college and university students.
What should you do?
We are looking forward to original articles or research papers on anything concerning pets. The article can have a limit of 1500-2000 words.
This writing opportunity will act as an eye-opener in exhibiting your passion and love for pets.
Petmoo.com is glad to announce one scholarship worth $1200 a year to ideally help an aspiring student to manage his or her studies.
A Quick Roundup
Petmoo.com was created by like-minded pet lovers to provide and guide pet parents with all the information to nurture and understand dogs, cats, and other pets.
Through our website, we educate people on various pet topics that include all breed related information, pet food, pet care, pet health, pet training, pet news and so much more.
Our only aim is to create a pet-friendly world for future generations to come and in this greatest human endeavor, we are looking forward to providing a scholarship.
Those who have waited for such an opportunity can avail this splendid chance to enhance their dream career.
Are you eligible?
We love to hear from pet lovers who have both love for animals and an undying passion for writing.
You can probably be studying any pet-related degree including animal behavior, veterinary medicine, animal science, or dog training. This is not a must-have requirement.
The ability to share your knowledge with scores of readers is more crucial than a degree.
Choose any topic of your preference but make sure the writing is interesting and useful to our readers.
Original, creative, and well-researched topics will not only make your time worthwhile but will also create a lasting impression on the minds of the readers, who would then be willing to share it across the web.
- Students who are currently pursuing a degree and above 18 years of age can apply.
- Minors or those below 18 can take part after producing a permission letter.
How to submit your article or content?
- Submit only original content and strictly no plagiarism.
- Submit before August 15, 2019.
- Your submission e-mail id.
- Entries sent from personal email-ids will be out-rightly rejected. Use your official college email-id.
- Mention your name, degree, university, mobile number along with your article.
- Save the content in this file format: FirstName_LastName_UniversityName.docx
- Emails to be sent to email@example.com
- The subject line in the mail should have the phrase ‘Petmoo Scholarship’
Rules for Scholarship
- Only articles in English will be accepted.
- The final authority to award the scholarships rests with Petmoo.com and all decisions are FINAL.
- The writer, by submitting their article, gives complete freedom to Petmoo.com to publish the article for commercial purpose also. However, the copyright will rest with the author.
- The winning article along with the details of the winner will be published on Petmoo.com